Licensed Preschool Program Registration
Riley Park is an inclusive center licensed by the Provincial Government’s Community Care Facilities Licensing Board. Our Preschool has professional, experienced and dedicated staff utilizing a wide variety of equipment and program supplies, allowing for quality activities in a safe and secure environment. We combine both three and four-year-old children in our classes. This combination provides for a wide range of individual abilities within the preschool classroom, proven to be beneficial for all children Staff plan for the range of individual differences found in any group of children.
Registration for 2020-2021 opens March 5th at 10 AM. Payments will be handled in-person at the front desk. For more information, call us at 604 257 8652, email email@example.com or check out http://hillcrestcommunitycentre.com/licensed-preschool-program/
Registration Information Guide
Fall 2020 – 2021
- $115 for 2-day classes Tue/ Thu AM; Tue/Thu PM; or Wed / Fri PM
- $80 NON-REFUNDABLE activity fee
- $115 June deposit fee must be paid at the time of registration
- $161 for 3-day class Mon/Wed/Fri AM
- $110 NON-REFUNDABLE activity fee
- $161 June deposit fee must be paid at the time of registration
- 9 post-dated monthly cheques payable to “City of Vancouver” dated September 1st through May 1st of 2020 & 2021
- If paying by credit card please fill in the credit card information on the “Preschool Registration Form with Credit Card”.
- There is a $25 fee assessed for all NSF cheques.
- Withdrawal requires 30 days written notice given on or before the 1st of the month in order to receive a refund. Any child withdrawn after March 1st regardless of 30 days’ notice will not receive a refund
The waitlist is for the current school year only.
For information about special needs spaces, please contact Michelle at 604-257-8652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org