Dear members and Hillcrest Community Center users,
Here you can check out the latest Covid-19 related updates.
Registration for Winter programs is available online, in person, or by phone 604-257-8680.
Indoor group fitness activities including yoga, martial arts, dance, and aerobics where physical distancing cannot be maintained and where people are increasing their heart rate are temporarily suspended in response to Public Health Orders. Programs that are still operating include art, music, and social programs.
A registration date may become available for the following programs if restrictions are removed:
- Acrylic Painting
- Bootcamp for Older Adults
- Fun Fitness
- Indoor Tennis Beginner
- Indoor Tennis Intermediate
- International Line Dance – Beginner Plus
- International Line Dancing High Improver
- Karate – Uechi-Ryu
- Pickleball Lessons – Beginner Learn to Play
- Pickleball Lessons – Beginner Skills & Drills
- Pickleball Lessons – Intermediate Drills & Strategies
- Ryukyu Kobudo – Weapons Tradition of Okinawa
- Strong Nation
- Total Body Conditioning
- Watercolour Painting
- Zumba Gold (Beginner)
- Our Licensed preschool is back as of September the 8th with the highest safety policies in place!
- For registration or other information please contact Michelle Noel at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indoor pool- open (registration required). Outdoor pool- closed
- Fitness center- open (registration required).
- Ice rink- open only to permit holders.
Available Facilities and Rentals
Covid-19 operating hours:
Please check here for the most updated holiday season hours;
- Indoor pool- open. Outdoor pool- closed. Hours: M-F Noon- 7:30 pm. Sat & Sun 6:30 am- 2 pm. Registration required
- Fitness center- open. Hours: M-F 7:30 am- 8 pm. Sat &Sun 7:30 am - 2:15 pm. Registration required
- Ice rink- open only for organized play by permit holders only
- Rentals- are not available at the moment
News and Events
Check out our latest news events!
Preschool registration for 2021/2022
Preschool registration for 2021/2022 is in person on March 3rd at 10:30 am. If you have any questions about the preschool program please call Michelle at 604-257-8652 or contact her via e-mail at email@example.com
Journey Basketball Winter Skills Camp
Join us for another unique Winter Camp! Registration Click HERE
Winter Camp is around the corner!
Winter camp is around the corner but Fall camps are already here! Details below…