Dear members and Hillcrest Community Center users,
As of midnight March 29 until midnight of April 19
- All adult (22yrs and older) indoor low-intensity group fitness classes will be suspended (e.g. fitness, yoga)
- Additionally, any other indoor adult programs that were based on the low-intensity fitness guidelines suspended (martial arts, arts, and culture, dance)
- Fitness centers (individual and 1-1 training), pools, and arenas will continue to operate
- All children/youth ( 21yrs and under) programs will continue to operate
- Individual sports programs will continue (2 people may engage in indoor sports with one another)
- Adult outdoor activities up to groups of 10 will continue
Spring 2021 Programs
Registration for Spring programs will be available on March 13 online, in person, or by phone at 604-257-8680.
- For registration or other information please contact Michelle Noel at email@example.com
- Indoor pool- open (registration required). Outdoor pool- closed
- Fitness center- open (registration required).
- Ice rink- open only to permit holders.
Available Facilities and Rentals
Covid-19 operating hours:
Please check here for the most updated holiday season hours;
- Indoor pool- open. Outdoor pool- closed. Hours: M-F Noon- 7:30 pm. Sat & Sun 6:30 am- 2 pm. Registration required
- Fitness center- open. Hours: M-F 7:30 am- 8 pm. Sat &Sun 7:30 am - 2:15 pm. Registration required
- Ice rink- open only for organized play by permit holders only
- Rentals- are not available at the moment
News and Events
Check out our latest news events!
Preschool registration for 2021/2022
Preschool registration for 2021/2022 is in person on March 3rd at 10:30 am. If you have any questions about the preschool program please call Michelle at 604-257-8652 or contact her via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Journey Basketball Winter Skills Camp
Join us for another unique Winter Camp! Registration Click HERE
Winter Camp is around the corner!
Winter camp is around the corner but Fall camps are already here! Details below…